Your Colorado Home Rental Guide
Renters can feel confident that homes we manage are quality properties. One day you may own your home and we want to be your Realtor to find that perfect home! See our inventory of homes for rent and call us for a showing.
- Our Rental Listings
- Maintenance Request
- Notice to Vacate or Renew
- Rental Forms and Notifications
- Rental Application
Top Denver Rental Listings
Please complete the following information to request “NON-EMERGENCY” maintenance for your property.
If this is an emergency involving a water or flooding issue, please “Shut Off/Turn Off” the water at the water main coming into the home, usually located in the basement or crawlspace. Notify Doctor Relocation immediately by calling 303-771-9400, Ext #2.
If this is a gas or electric emergency, contact Xcel Energy at:
Electric Emergency/Power Outage @ 1-800-895-1999
Gas Leak/Gas Odor @ 1-800-895-2999
Before completing the following maintenance request form, please read the trouble shooting guide below. Completing these steps can save you time and money! Tenants may be charged for a service call if the service person determines that the tenant failed to perform routine maintenance task as outlined below:
- Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detectors won’t work when tested: Press the test button or test with approved smoke detector smoke spray, replace battery.
- Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detector beeps: replace battery.
- No power to plugs or switches: Check and reset breaker panel. Check and reset all GFI (Ground Fault Indicator) outlets (located in kitchen, bathrooms, utility rooms, and garages). Check if plug works off a wall switch.
- Garbage disposal doesn’t work: When on, do you hear a buzz? If you do not hear a buzz, hit the reset button on the bottom of the disposal and test. If you hear a buzz, turn off disposal and unplug from wall. Mounted on the side of the disposal or side of cabinet may be an Allen Wrench. Put the wrench in the center shaft and gently twist back and forth (this un-jams the disposal). Remove the object that is causing the obstruction, turn back on, and test.
- No hot water: Check and reset breaker in power panel.
- Plumbing or fixtures leak: Turn off water fixture, turn off water at supply line at base of toilet, sink, dishwasher supply line under kitchen sink, etc.
- Sink/tub does not drain well. Use a liquid drain product, pour into the drain to disolve the blockage. On a sink, the pea trap, (a U shaped plastic drain pipe) located directly under the sink can be removed to physically remove larger blockage in the trap.
- Toilet is plugged: Plunge and re-flush.
- No heat: Check thermostat. Check that furnace covers are in properly. Did you pay your utilities on time or issue an order to disconnect the utility?
- Dishwasher won’t drain: Clean food out of bottom of dishwasher. Clean drain line between dishwasher and garbage disposal.
- Dishwasher grinds or no water is coming in: Turn off, if no water is on the bottom pour two large glasses of water into the bottom and re-start. If problem continues, call your property manager and discontinue use.
- Refrigerator too warm or too cold: Check if thermostat in refrigerator is set correctly. Clean lint from filters.
- No Air conditioning: (For refrigerated air only) Check all circuit breakers. Clean and replace filter and test.
- No electricity: Check all breakers, flip them hard to the OFF position and then hard to the ON position.
Notice to Vacate
If you are vacating and a current resident of a rental property managed by Dr Relocation, please complete the following form 60-Days prior to vacating. We will call to transfer all utilities shortly after receiving your notice. If you are not notified by the office within 24 hours, please contact us by phone at 303-771-9400, Ext #2.
Rental Property Forms and Notifications
Click on the links below to begin downloading the corresponding PDF file.
- Colorado Warranty of Habitability
- EPA Lead Based Paint Pamphlet
- Renovation rights brochure – EPA
- Tenant Questionnaire